1. Queen of Hearts tickets are on sale for $2 each. The next drawing is scheduled to happen this SUNDAY 11/28/2021 at 3:00 pm. Tickets are available at the bar.
2. Saturday, Dec. 4th – InClover – Band starts at 7:00 pm. $5 cover at the door.
3. Saturday, Dec. 11th – Annual Membership Christmas Party/Potluck. Neon Alley will be performing for the event. Bring your favorite dish to share! This is a non-smoking event.
4. Saturday, December 18th – Children’s Christmas Party. A signup sheet is on the bulletin board. The event starts at 9:00 am!
Tickets on sale NOW for $2 each
Queen of Hearts tickets are on sale for $2 each.
QUEEN of HEARTS Rules
- In order to play, you MUST be a CURRENT MEMBER in good standing of the William Marconi Italian Club.
- Tickets are $2 each with no limit on the number of tickets you may purchase. Tickets may be purchased anytime, up to 2:45 pm on the day of the drawing, which is currently on Sunday. Tickets are available at the Bar.
- Write your name, member # and the number of the card envelope you want (1 thru 54). Only one name and envelope # per ticket.
- Each Sunday at 3:00 pm (unless otherwise noted), a ticket will be drawn from all tickets purchased for that week. Drawings will not be held on holidays that fall on a Sunday and the pot will automatically roll over to the following week.
- Only one ticket is drawn per week.
- If your ticket is drawn and you are present you will be awarded $25 (if jackpot is not won). If a Joker is found in your envelope number $25 will be awarded. If the King of Hearts is found in your envelope number $50 will be awarded.
- If the Queen of Hearts is found under your envelope number you will win the pot less 20% if you are present. If you are not present and the Queen of Hearts is found under your envelope number you will win ½ the pot less 20%.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not found the pot will roll over to the following week.
- Once an envelope is selected, it will be removed from play and the card contained in it will be displayed face up on the board.
- After each drawing all tickets for that week will be destroyed.
- The prize jackpot will continue to accumulate each week until the Queen of Hearts is drawn. The jackpot amount is based solely on ticket sales.
- The Queen of Hearts game board will be displayed at The William Marconi Italian Club and will remain locked at all times except during the weekly drawing.
Permit # RF-2021-051