1. Queen of Hearts – Tickets are on sale NOW! You must purchase tickets BEFORE 1:30 p.m. on Sunday per the rules. The next drawing is scheduled to happen on SUNDAY 09/24/2023 at 3:00 p.m. The current pot is expected to reach $2,000! Tickets are available at the bar. We will be non-smoking on the day of the drawing from Noon until 4:00 p.m.
2. Up Coming Bands/Music – normally bands start at 7:00 pm unless otherwise noted:
- Saturday, October 28th – Neon Alley
- Saturday, November 4th – Boogie Men
- Saturday, November 18th – MV19
- Saturday, December 16th – Neon Alley
3. SAVE the Date(s) –
- Sunday, October 1st – Annual Elks/IC Tournament – see bulletin boards for more info
- Saturday, October 28th – Halloween w/Neon Alley. Costume party!
- Friday, November 17th – Annual Thanksgiving Dinner and basket raffle
- Saturday, December 9th – Children’s Christmas Party
- Saturday, December 16th – Membership Christmas Party with Neon Alley
Tickets on sale NOW for $2 each
QUEEN of HEARTS Rules
- In order to play, you MUST be a CURRENT MEMBER in good standing of the William Marconi Italian Club.
- Tickets are $2 each with no limit on the number of tickets you may purchase. Tickets may be purchased anytime, up to 1:30 pm on the day of the drawing, which is currently on Sunday. Tickets are available at the Bar.
- Write your name, member # and the number of the card envelope you want (1 thru 54). Only one name and envelope # per ticket.
- Each Sunday at 3:00 pm (unless otherwise noted), a ticket will be drawn from all tickets purchased for that week. Drawings will not be held on holidays that fall on a Sunday and the pot will automatically roll over to the following week.
- Only one ticket is drawn per week.
- If your ticket is drawn and you are present you will be awarded $25 (if the jackpot is not won). If a Joker is found in your envelope number $25 will be awarded. If the King of Hearts is found in your envelope number $50 will be awarded.
- If the Queen of Hearts is found in your envelope number you will win the pot less 20% if you are present. If you are not present and the Queen of Hearts is found in your envelope number you will win ½ the pot less 20%.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not found the pot will roll over to the following week.
- Once an envelope is selected, it will be removed from play and the card contained in it will be displayed face up on the board.
- After each drawing, all tickets for that week will be destroyed.
- The prize jackpot will continue to accumulate each week until the Queen of Hearts is drawn. The jackpot amount is based solely on ticket sales.
- The minimum pot is $1500 following a full win
- The Queen of Hearts game board will be displayed at The William Marconi Italian Club and will remain locked at all times except during the weekly drawing.
Permit # RF-2023-047