WEBER 3-Burner GRILL
With Side Burner
TICKETS $10 EACH
AVAILABLE AT BAR
DRAWING: SUNDAY JUNE 6TH 2021
Permit # RF-2021-014
Tickets on sale NOW for $2 each
QUEEN of HEARTS Rules
- In order to play, you MUST be a CURRENT MEMBER in good standing of the William Marconi Italian Club.
- Tickets are $2 each with no limit on the number of tickets you may purchase. Tickets may be purchased anytime, up to 5:00pm on the day of the drawing, which is currently on Saturday. Tickets are available at the Bar.
- Write your name, member # and the number of the card envelope you want (1 thru 54). Only one name and envelope # per ticket.
- Each Saturday at 5:15pm (unless otherwise noted), a ticket will be drawn from all tickets purchased for that week. Drawings will not be held on holidays that fall on a Saturday and the pot will automatically roll over to the following week.
- Only one ticket is drawn per week.
- If a Joker is found under your envelope number $25 will be awarded. If the King of Hearts is found under your envelope number $50 will be awarded. If your ticket is drawn and you do not win anything else you will be awarded $25 if you are present.
- If the Queen of Hearts is found under your envelope number you will win the pot less 20% if you are present. If you are not present and the Queen of Hearts is found under your envelope number you will win ½ the pot less 20%.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not found the pot will roll over to the following week.
- Once an envelope is selected, it will be removed from play and the card contained in it will be displayed face up on the board.
- After each drawing all tickets for that week will be destroyed.
- The prize jackpot will continue to accumulate each week until the Queen of Hearts is drawn. The jackpot amount is based solely on ticket sales.
- The Queen of Hearts game board will be displayed at The William Marconi Italian Club and will remain locked at all times except during the weekly drawing.
Permit # RF-2020-035