Tickets on sale NOW for $2 each
QUEEN of HEARTS Rules
- In order to play, you MUST be a CURRENT MEMBER in good standing of the William Marconi Italian Club.
- Tickets are $2 each with no limit on the number of tickets you may purchase. Tickets may be purchased any day except the day of the drawing, which is currently on Saturday. Tickets are available at the Bar.
- Write name, member # and the number of the card envelope you want (1 thru 54). Only one name and envelope # per ticket.
- Each Saturday at 5:15pm (unless otherwise noted), a ticket will be drawn from all tickets purchased for that week. Drawings will not be held on holidays that fall on a Saturday and the pot will automatically roll over to the following week.
- Only one ticket is drawn per week.
- If a Joker is found under your envelope number $25 will be awarded. If the King of Hearts is found under your envelope number $50 will be awarded. If your ticket is drawn and you do not win anything else you will be awarded $25 if you are present.
- If the Queen of Hearts is found under your envelope number you will win the pot less 20% if you are present. If you are not present and the Queen of Hearts is found under your envelope number you will win ½ the pot less 20%.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not found the pot will roll over to the following week.
- Once an envelope is selected, it will be removed from play and the card contained in it will be displayed face up on the board.
- After each drawing all tickets for that week will be destroyed.
- The prize jackpot will continue to accumulate each week until the Queen of Hearts is drawn. The jackpot amount is based solely on ticket sales.
- The Queen of Hearts game board will be displayed at The William Marconi Italian Club and will remain locked at all times except during the weekly drawing.
Permit # RF-2020-035